Be a part of something wonderful! Calvary Baptist Church will help 150+ families facing hardships this holiday season. Contact Missy Sanders at 948-7893 if you need additional information.
CALVARY CHRISTMAS PROJECT CALENDAR
Now through 12/14: Donate gently used toys, clothing and household items. Guidelines detailed below.
Beginning 11/2: Purchase a gift for a child from their personal Wish List
Now through 12/4: Sort and box donated items
Beginning 11/30: Wrap gifts from the Children’s Wish List
12/14 & 12/15: Move donated items to Fellowship Hall
12/14: Assemble and stage food boxes
12/16: Fill and final set up of food and gift boxes
12/17: Delivery day–greet and pray with families.
- Books & toys should be clean & undamaged. Small games & puzzles need to be sealed in Ziplock bags; complete with no missing pieces.
- Winter clothing, blue jeans, coats, gloves, socks, & hats should be laundered, in good repair, with clothing on hangers.
- New packages of underwear & socks for all ages.
- Disposable diapers/Pull-up training pants.
- NO SUMMER ITEMS as they will be donated to Goodwill.
- Household items, linens, dishes, furniture, & small appliance and electronics must be clean and in working order.
- NO large televisions will be accepted.
- PLEASE REMOVE ALL GARAGE SALE STICKERS.
Please bring your donations directly to the Education Building 2 basement foyer through
Please consider staying to help sort your items on Wednesdays from 5:30-7:30pm.
Daytime volunteer hours can also be arranged.
Contact Missy Sanders at 948-7893 with questions.