PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING YOUR “GENTLY USED” TOYS, GAMES, WINTER CLOTHING, & MORE. Guidelines & schedule are detailed below. Contact Missy Sanders at 948-7893 if you need additional information.
- Books & toys should be clean & undamaged. Small games & puzzles need to be sealed in Ziplock bags; complete with no missing pieces.
- Winter clothing, blue jeans, coats, gloves, socks, & hats should be laundered, in good repair, with clothing on hangers.
- New packages of underwear & socks for all ages.
- Disposable diapers/Pull-up training pants.
- NO SUMMER ITEMS as they will be donated to Goodwill.
- Household items, linens, dishes, furniture, & small appliance and electronics must be clean and in working order.
- NO large televisions will be accepted.
- PLEASE REMOVE ALL GARAGE SALE STICKERS.
Please bring your donations directly to the Education Building 2 basement foyer through
Please consider staying to help sort your items on Wednesdays from 5:30-7:30pm.
Work Dates: October 5th, 12th, 19th, & 26th; November 2nd 9th, 16th, & 30th; December 7th & 14th.
Daytime volunteer hours can also be arranged.
Contact Missy Sanders at 948-7893 with questions.