We need You . . . to help make this day a success!
Build-A-Bed Day on Saturday, March 4th from 8:30am–Noon
There are many children in Lexington who DO NOT have warm beds to sleep in. We will be building 12 beds and delivering them to six children at Booker T. Washington Elementary and six children at Harrison Elementary.
Ways you can be involved:
- Precut the lumber (on March 2nd, 5:00 – 7:00pm)
- Assemble the beds
- Carry the beds to truck for delivery
- Deliver the beds and assemble them at the home (12 Pickup Trucks Needed)
- Assemble Night Time Kits
- Sunday School Classes can sponsor beds and/or night time kits
- Donate items for kits: *Twin size sheet sets *Pillow *Twin size comforters or quilts *Books *Nightlights *Alarm Clocks *Hygiene kit supplies (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, etc) *Stuffed animals
Please contact Brian Varble via email or cell phone to be involved or to get more information. Make plans now to join us as we meet an important need in Lexington.