Calvary seeks to provide quality Bible study and fellowship opportunities. Listed below are Sunday School classes for adults. Sunday School classes meet on Sunday mornings at 9:45am.
Classes on 3rd floor of EB1
- Beginning Life Together (Newlywed Class) meets in room 303.
- Stained Glass meets in room 304.
Journey meets in room 303.
- Keeping It Together meets in room 302.
- Bucket meets in room 303.
- Agape meets in room 308.
- Crossroads Class (Adults Age 35-50) meets in room 306.
Classes in and around room 202 on the 2nd floor of EB2
- Carriers of Light is a mixture of couples and singles.
- Lighthouse Class is comprised primarily of couples. It meets across the hall from the large room in room 205.
- New Directions is a discussion-oriented couples class.
- Gracious Friends is a grouping of couples and single participants.
Calvary is partnering with the Nest to help them reach their goal of collecting 20,000 diapers. Please bring diapers (preferred sizes 4, 5 & 6) to Calvary's office foyer during the week or to the sanctuary building on Sunday mornings....
Trip Dates: February 27 - March 6 Cost: $225 Calvary will be taking a team to Lake Charles, LA, to assist in relief efforts in the region caused by two category 5 hurricanes last season. There will be an informational meeting on Sunday,...
Women's Bible Study (via Zoom) God, Let's Talk Mondays from 11AM-12PM starting on January 25 (5 weeks) Led by Dr. Rick Landon Email Becky to sign-up If God already knows what we think and need, then why pray? Prayer is not about our wish...