Calvary seeks to provide quality Bible study and fellowship opportunities. Listed below are Sunday School classes for adults. Sunday School classes meet on Sunday mornings at 9:45am.
Classes on 3rd floor of EB1
- Sons and Daughters of Thunder (SADOT) (30s-40s)
- Christians in Action (CIA) (30s-40s)
- Crossroads Class (20s-50s)
- Journey (40s-50s)
- Upper Room (40s-50s)
Classes in EB2 (2nd & 3rd floors)
- Keeping It Together (KIT) (40s-50s) singles and couples with children living at home, 3rd floor, rm 303B
- Say Anything (40s-50s) singles and couples, 2nd floor, room 206
- Lighthouse Class (40s-50s) singles and couples, 2nd floor, room 211
- Carriers of Light (40s-50s) singles and couples, 3rd floor, room 303A
- Gracious Friends (30s-70s) singles and couples, 3rd floor
Family Pickleball Open – July 23, 2023
Family Pickleball Open Sunday, July 23, 2023 3-7PM in the ROC Gym Listen up because this is a pretty BIG DILL! Calvary is hosting our very first Family Pickleball Cup and it is sure to be a summer family-favorite! We have divisions for...
Calvary’s Multicultural Fest-of-All, Feb. 1, 2023
Calvary's Multicultural Fest-of-All Wednesday, February 1 6-7PM, Fellowship Hall What a blessing it has been to watch as the Lord has built such a diverse community here within our congregation. Fest-Of-All is an opportunity to celebrate...
Prayer Partners at Calvary
The Calvary Women's Ministry is helping connect people through prayer with Calvary Prayer Partners. The purpose of Prayer Partners is for peers to pray with, and for, one another. Both men and women are encouraged to participate. Just...