Calvary seeks to provide quality Bible study and fellowship opportunities. Listed below are Sunday School classes for adults. Sunday School classes meet on Sunday mornings at 9:45am.
Classes on 3rd floor of EB1
- Beginning Life Together (Newlywed Class) meets in room 303.
- Stained Glass meets in room 304.
Journey meets in room 303.
- Keeping It Together meets in room 302.
- Bucket meets in room 303.
- Agape meets in room 308.
- Crossroads Class (Adults Age 35-50) meets in room 306.
Classes in and around room 202 on the 2nd floor of EB2
- Carriers of Light is a mixture of couples and singles.
- Lighthouse Class is comprised primarily of couples. It meets across the hall from the large room in room 205.
- New Directions is a discussion-oriented couples class.
- Gracious Friends is a grouping of couples and single participants.
Join Calvary for worship on Sunday at 11:00. Dr. Browning shares his sermon, “Make the Rest of Your Life the Best of Your Life”. The scripture reading is 2 Corinthians 5:1-10. Watch Live: By visiting or subscribing to the Calvary YouTube...
As Calvary plans for the return of in-person worship in a modified manner, please review the guidelines and procedures that will be implemented to allow worship to take place in the safest way possible.
Join Calvary for worship on Sunday at 11:00. Dr. Browning shares his sermon, “Big Changes Call For Wise Advice”. The scripture reading is John 15:1-8. We will also be honoring our high school seniors. Watch Live: By visiting or...