Calvary seeks to provide quality Bible study and fellowship opportunities. Listed below are Sunday School classes for adults. Sunday School classes meet on Sunday mornings at 9:45am.
Classes on 3rd floor of EB1
- Beginning Life Together (Newlywed Class) meets in room 303.
- Stained Glass meets in room 304.
Journey meets in room 303.
- Keeping It Together meets in room 302.
- Bucket meets in room 303.
- Agape meets in room 308.
- Crossroads Class (Adults Age 35-50) meets in room 306.
Classes in and around room 202 on the 2nd floor of EB2
- Carriers of Light is a mixture of couples and singles.
- Lighthouse Class is comprised primarily of couples. It meets across the hall from the large room in room 205.
- New Directions is a discussion-oriented couples class.
- Gracious Friends is a grouping of couples and single participants.
Calvary is collecting items and preparing boxes to help CBF Field Personnel, Scarlette Jasper, in her ministry to help children and teens most in need in Appalachia at Christmas. This is a great service opportunity for all ages -anyone...
Third Sunday Community Groups In-Person Sunday Morning Bible Study On the third Sunday of each month beginning October 18, 2020 we will offer three in-person Bible study community groups on Sunday mornings. These options seek to...
Fall Friday with Calvary Friends Friday, October 23rd Eckert's Orchard in Versailles Hayrides begin at 6PM and Bonfires will begin at 6:45PM S'mores supplies will be provided! We have limited space for this event (75 people), so we are...