Calvary seeks to provide quality Bible study and fellowship opportunities. Listed below are Sunday School classes for adults. Sunday School classes meet on Sunday mornings at 9:45am.
Classes on 3rd floor of EB1
- Beginning Life Together (Newlywed Class) meets in room 303.
- Stained Glass meets in room 304.
Journey meets in room 303.
- Keeping It Together meets in room 302.
- Bucket meets in room 303.
- Agape meets in room 308.
- Crossroads Class (Adults Age 35-50) meets in room 306.
Classes in and around room 202 on the 2nd floor of EB2
- Carriers of Light is a mixture of couples and singles.
- Lighthouse Class is comprised primarily of couples. It meets across the hall from the large room in room 205.
- New Directions is a discussion-oriented couples class.
- Gracious Friends is a grouping of couples and single participants.
Calvary 2020 Community Park Tour featuring our new Senior Pastor, Monty Stallins Beginning on August 18 we will gather on Tuesdays and Wednesday (6:30-7:00pm) at local parks to have a time during the week to see some familiar faces from...
Calvary has been blessed to have had Dr. Bob Browning as our visiting preacher (and more) for the last eighteen months. We will miss his weekly presence at Calvary and we know everyone wants to be able to share their gratitude and well...
Pickle Ball at Calvary begins Monday, July 6 at 6:00pm. Come get some recreation time with Calvary. Please contact Brian Varble with questions.