Since we opened in April we have had 119 visits from people in the Lexington community who are in need of clothes. We are currently in need of the following items.
- Women’s Jeans – All sizes
- Women’s New Underwear – Size Small, Medium, Large, XL and XXL
- Women’s Winter Socks
- Women’s Athletic Wear – Size XL and up
- Men’s and Women’s Winter Coats, Gloves and Toboggans – All sizes
- Men’s and Women’s Sweatshirts, Sweatpants and Hoodies – All sizes
- Men’s Casual Dress Pants and Jeans – Waist size 30 and 32
- Men’s New Underwear – Size Small and Medium
- Men’s Long Sleeve Shirts – Size Small
All clothing must be new or gently used, clean and on hangers or neatly folded. Please take donations to the Donation Station (EB2 stairway area near chapel). Thanks to all who have donated clothing and volunteered to keep this clothing closet going. If you have any questions or would like to volunteer, please contact Barbara Bowman or Maurine Mitchell.