This year we will serve 50-60 families for the Christmas Project
- Children Wish List will be available starting on November 3rd. We will have a Christmas Project table set up starting on November 3rd and for the next three/four consecutive Sundays and Wednesdays.
- All Wish List gifts will be due at Calvary on November 28th.
- Volunteers are needed to help wrap Wish List gifts the first two weeks of December (Use sign-up link above).
- Set up for Christmas Project is Tuesday, December 14th (Sign-up to help using the link above.)
- Families will be assigned a pick-up date and window on Thursday, December 16th, from 4pm-8pm.
- We are not having the Christmas Store this year due to Covid-19, therefore we are not accepting donations of clothing, toys, and household items. We are hopeful that next year we will get back to normal.
- We will need donations for gift wrapping.
- Wrapping paper
- Gift tags
- Gift boxes
- Gift bags
- Scott Simpson – Budget and Food Boxes
- Tommy Roberts – Food Boxes
- Dianna Sue Sergeant – Wish List (Family Liaison)
- Missy Sanders – Stockings and Reading Baskets (normally in charge of Calvary Christmas Store)
- Kristy Foster – Wish List Gifts
- Margaret Ann Smith – Wish List Wrapping
- Susan Scott – Data Entry (for wish list family information)
- Maria Harrington – Communications and Overall Logistics