This year we will serve 50-70 families for the Christmas Project
- Children Wish List will be available starting on November 3rd. We will have a Christmas Project table set up starting on November 3rd and for the next three/four consecutive Sundays and Wednesdays.
- All Wish List gifts will be due at Calvary on November 28th.
- We will be asking for volunteers to help wrap Wish List gifts on the following dates: December 1, 5, 7, 8, 9, 12, 14, and 15 (as needed). Volunteers will sign up via Sign Up Genius. Times will be listed on the Sign-Up Genius.
- Set up for Christmas Project will happening on Tuesday, December 14th.
- Families will be assigned a pick-up date and window of time on either Thursday, December 16th, and Friday, December 17th, from 5pm-7pm.
- We are not the Christmas Store this year due to Covid-19, therefore we are not accepting donations of clothing, toys, and household items. We are hopeful that next year we will get back to normal.
- We will need donations for gift wrapping.
- Wrapping paper
- Gift tags
- Gift boxes
- Gift bags
- Scott Simpson – Budget and Food Boxes
- Tommy Roberts – Food Boxes
- Dianna Sue Sergeant – Wish List (Family Liaison)
- Missy Sanders – Stockings and Reading Baskets (normally in charge of Calvary Christmas Store)
- Kristy Foster – Wish List Gifts
- Margaret Ann Smith – Wish List Wrapping
- Susan Scott – Data Entry (for wish list family information)
- Maria Harrington – Communications and Overall Logistics